I figure you only live once so why worry about it?
I spend a lot of time on the highway. This week is the first time I could really tell a difference in traffic. I guess it took $3.50 per gallon to finally make people think about how much gas they were wasting. I hate as much as anybody to see the price of oil keep going up but it sure makes my job much easier and safer.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I figure you only live once so why worry about it?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I dont go to old double quicks anymore. Unless they have a subway.
GO VOLS
i figure there aint no need in bitching about it because there's nothing we can do about it, so I just go with it
Yeah I agree with that statement, as long as it doesn't reach 5 dollars a gallon, i'll be alright.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spend a lot of time on the highway. This week is the first time I could really tell a difference in traffic. I guess it took $3.50 per gallon to finally make people think about how much gas they were wasting. I hate as much as anybody to see the price of oil keep going up but it sure makes my job much easier and safer. </div></div>
I bet it costs a grand to fuel a road tractor?
I haven't put quite $800 in it at one time yet, but it only holds 212 gallons. Some hold over 300. I have seen fuel as high as $4.37 so you could actually spend over $1,300 on a fill-up with the larger tanks.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I mostly bum rides off of friends, and when I'm familiar with a road, I'll slip it into neutral and ride down the hill, not to mention shifting around 2k rpms, and using 5th as much as possible. (truck.)
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Would FC start giving those gas bucks in the receipts again since the prices have gotten so high?...i remember they started doing that when it was around 2 bucks
Also i think they said something over the announcements this morning about nobody buy gas tmo?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Also i think they said something over the announcements this morning about nobody buy gas tmo? </div></div>
Everytime I read one of these "boycott gas for a day" emails/bulletins/etc I want to bang my head against a wall.
Why won't it work? Because when the boycott day is over with we're still going to go buy gas, and we'll be buying gas to replace what we used on boycott day too. This isn't a boycott, it's only a delayed purchase. Oil companies know we'll have to refuel sooner than later, and they can wait it out longer than we can.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks